Xebra Accounting – Christmas Tip 2017
- Keep all receipts to cover VAT. HMRC are getting tougher. Don’t forget you can photograph them for Xero!
- Regularly review your direct debits and debit card payments to stop paying unnecessary payments.
- HMRC charge interest from the date a payment clears and not the day paid.
- Use bank statement feeds and cloud accounting to save time and money. If you fail to plan you will always get what you have always had.
- Make it a New Year Resolution to join the 1% club. If you can improve the efficiency of your business by 1% per month you will soon be reaping the rewards.