10 Business Benefits of Working with a Proofreader
- To create a GREAT first impression with prospective customers and enhance your reputation.
Error-free written content will mean that your chances of securing new business are enhanced significantly.
- To create more time for you to run your business.
Time spent reading and re-reading your own work means that other aspects of your business are neglected. A proofreader will give you that time back so you can get on and do things that really matter to you.
- To provide “An Independent Pair of Eyes” to review your writing.
A proofreader will be able to identify errors more quickly than the author of the content.
- To help you to save money.
The cost of a proofreader will be substantially less than the cost of your time spent reading and re-reading your own work.
- To save you from embarrassment.
There’s nothing more embarrassing than one of your customers noticing an error and then publicising it. A proofreader will help you to ‘get it right first time’.
- To reduce your stress levels.
A proofreader will give you peace of mind knowing that your writing will be accurate and ‘ready to go’.
- To add value to your team.
A proofreader can be a virtual team member helping to make sure that your written content looks professional and is error-free.
- To reduce your waste paper volumes.
Working with a proofreader will mean that you do not have to re-print materials that contained errors.
- To improve your confidence levels especially if you are dyslexic or English is not your first language.
- To provide a professional alternative to a spellchecker.
A spellchecker will not pick up words that have been spelt correctly but typed incorrectly.