User led disability awareness charity raising awareness through training
Established in 2005, Enable Me is a small user led disability awareness charity based in West Sussex but working across the South.
We specialise in providing disability awareness days in schools for children of all ages to learn about the needs, challenges and unique life experiences of disabled people.
We also offer specialised disability awareness training for sports coaches, teaching professionals and businesses exploring language, legislation, communication, and how to make the work environment more inclusive.
In 2016, Enable Me will be expanding its portfolio of services by delivering new work on disability access audits and autism awareness workshops.
Range of Work:
The Main Features of the Services:
• Education – Disability awareness workshops for Schools, Colleges and Youth Groups
• Training – Disability awareness training for all sectors with specialised modules for Business, Education and Sports Professionals
• Disability Access Audits – Help with ensuring your premises meet the latest legal requirements
• Volunteering – Training opportunities for disabled people
Legal status and form: Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee, Enable Me Project Limited
Registered Office: 1 Bayford Road, Littlehampton, BN17 5HL
Locations Covered: UK
- Contact Name: Chris Jay
- Telephone: 07713 349388
- email: email@example.com
- Website: www.enablemeproject.org.uk
To request information or make a complaint please contact: Chris Jay
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Amount covered: £1,000,000
Territory covered: Worldwide
Reputation Advocate since August 2016