Are you a director of a company or about to become one?
Do you know your legal responsibilities and duties to remain legal?
Ignorance is no excuse, don’t think “it won’t happen to me” because it will. Resolving these legal issues is expensive and damaging to your reputation, credit and business
The event will:
- Clarify who is a director of a company and the limitations.
- Outline the Companies Act 2006 general statutory duties of a director.
- Look at the responsibility for corporate compliance and examples of personal liability for corporate breaches.
- Give an understanding of additional responsibilities for executive directors.
- Understand what happens if you fail to maintain your responsibilities.
- Explain how director’s liability can be limited or removed.
Date: Thursday 20th October 2016
Time: 6 pm – 8pm
Venue: Solent Business Academy, Southsea Works, Unit 10 Rodney Rd, Portsmouth PO4 8SP
Your Expert in Compliance:- Robert Briggs DTS, CTSI
This is a ticket only event, to book your place please click here (Eventbrite).
Crimson Crab event booking terms and conditions.