If you handle personal information about individuals you have a number of obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Do you take your client’s data seriously?
Are you unsure what the Data Protection Act covers?
Confused about how to collect and manage personal data?
At this event we will cover:
- What is the Data Protection Act
- Why protect clients data
- What are the obligations and responsibilities for data protection
- Are you a data controller or a data processor
- The 8 principles of Data Protection
- What happens if you outsource to a third party
Who should attend: This event is ideal for small to medium sized businesses and in particular anyone who handles personal information about individuals – that means just about everybody!
Cost: £70 (Reputation Academy members have one free place. All we ask for is a contribution of £15)
To book a place please click here and please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
Crimson Crab event booking terms and conditions.