Affiliate Code of Conduct
Run Your Own Website is a trading name of Rather Good Productions Limited, registered in England and Wales number 03225370 registered office “Miracle” Church Lane, Birdham, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 7AT.
At the sole discretion of Rather Good Productions Limited, any breach of this Code of Conduct may result in the affiliate being suspended with no compensation.
Run Your Own Website expects all affiliates to:
- complete independent scrutiny, this does not relieve the obligation for all affiliates to ensure that they are competent to do the activity they are carrying out under the Run Your Own Website brand.
- never carry out work under the Run Your Own Website brand if they have insufficient time or are otherwise unsuited to carry it out.
- ensure they have sufficient public liability, employer’s liability (if applicable) and professional indemnity insurance cover in place and Run Your Own Website can accept no liability in any circumstances.
- carry out all dealings with the client with the utmost duty of care and at all times act with integrity, honesty and fairness.
- give a thorough description of the Run Your Own Website product using the FAQ’s on the website as guidance. If any area is not covered by the FAQ’s this is to be raised with Run Your Own Website for clarification.
- be aware of the products capabilities and scope, and must never misrepresent what the product can do in any way.
- Ensure that the client is absolutely clear about the price of the product and the prices advertised on the website cannot be discounted or exceeded.
Affiliates building websites for clients using the Build Your Own Website platform must:
- proceed with the work with due diligence and brief the client regularly on progress.
- develop a good working relationship with the client or their appointed representative. Any concerns about the work, should be discussed them with the client as soon as possible.
- inform the client of any unforeseen problems or delays as early as possible.
- ensure employees, and, or subcontractors will at all times treat the client and their property with respect and ensure that the working site remains a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- take responsibility for any subcontractors that are engaged and for their work.
If affiliates have a disagreement with the client they are expected to:
- Try and resolve the disagreement by discussion.
- Notify Run Your Own Website.